Reference Note : 296559.1
CASE 1 : Concurrent Program Tracing without bind variables
1) Follow the following navigation to enable logging for conc prog
Goto Sysadmin > Concurrent > Program > Define
Query the concurrent program
Check the trace box to enable trace
2) Execute the concurrent program using the following navigation and note down the request id
3) Collect the trace file using the script provided here
CASE 2: Concurrent Program Tracing with bind variables and waits
1) Note down the following values
2) Execute the following commands as sysdba
3) Execute the concurrent program using the following navigation and note down the request id
4) Collect the trace file using the script provided here
5) Turn off tracing the reset the values
Enabling the trace for a concurrent request for which you donot have privileges to run the concurrent Request.
1) Ask the person who is privileged to run the concurrent program and get the request id 'xxxxx'
2) Get the oracle_process_id for that concurrent request.
3) Now get the session details ( SID and Serial ) using value obtained from step 2
4) Execute the following command to enable the trace :
NOTE : You need to run this command on the corresponding rac node, inst_id from step3)
5) Collect the trace from udump location and investigate the issue.