- 1.About the environment
- 2.Removing a node
- a.Removing a oracle database instance
- b.Removing RDBMS software
- c.Removing node from cluster
- e.Removing remaining components
2. Removing a Node :
Before starting removing a node, you need to make sure that the following tasks are completed.
- -Remove oem db console if you have db console installed in your environment
- -Backup OCR
- -If you have any services running with the instance to be deleted as preferred or available instance, please modify the services.
- Remove asmlib if you are using asmlib for ASM storage
- Revmoce udev rules, if you are using udev rules for ASM storage
- Remove oracle and grid users and also corresponding groups.